Homex 300 is a unique material that does double duty as light duty forming material for walkways, patios pool aprons and driveways and as an expansion joint where masonry or concrete walls meet outside aprons, walks, patios or steps.
- Time-tested in numerous applications throughout the United States and Canada
- Compatible with sealants, including polymerized sealants
- Tough, strong and flexible
- Resilient in any temperature
- Blends with concrete for a beautiful finish
- VOC compliant
- Non-extruded and non-bituminous
- No formaldehyde or asbestos additives
- No knots, voids or splinters
- Will not split when nailed
- Over 70% recovery after expansion
Homex 300 is available 1/2" thick, in 5' and 10' lengths, and widths from 3" to 7 1/2". Custom sizes are available upon request in truckload quantities.
US Fed. Spec. HH-F-341e Type 1
AASHTO Designation M213-65