Easy-Ply Roof Deck
Homasote EasyPly Roof Decking is designed for use as a structural, load-bearing decking in residential and non-residential buildings, room additions, A-frames and log homes for exposed beam construction, and for high-performance schools and offices where daylighting is designed into the structure. EasyPy comes with a 6 mil pre-finished surface of a decorative white "flitter" vinyl film.
It is not recommended for use over swimming pools or similar areas.
- Multi-Function Roofing Systems Brochure
- 3 Part Specifications
- Installation Instructions
- Roof Stripping Instructions
For a UL nailable, structural Class A fire-rated
roof deck see Homasote Company's Firestall® Roof Deck.
- Made from 98% recycled paper content
- Durable, structural and resilient
- Insulation values up to R-32 plus can be achieved by adding nail base roof insulation
- No splinters, knots of voids
- Contains no asbestos or formaldehyde additives
- Protected against termites and fungi
Sizes & Weights (nominal), Thermal Resistance
|2-1/16"||2' x 8'||5 lbs./sq.ft.||5.0|
NOTE: Finished T&G on long edges and square on ends.
Also available with natural finish.
Fire Resistance Ratings Easy-Ply (Flitter Vinyl)*
|Method of Test||Class||Flame Spread||Smoke Developed|
*Also available in Class "A" rated Firestall® Roof Decking (natural finish only).
|Panel Thickness||Max. rafter spacing for live loads of:*|
|40 PSF||50 PSF||A-Frame|
*Spans are limited by 1/180 deflection expressed in lbs. per square foot of roof area projected on a horizontal plane and over two or more spans. 10 PSF dead load assumed.
ICBO Report No. 1016
FHA Materials Release No. 1150a