Easy-Ply® Roof Deck
Homasote EasyPly® Roof Decking is designed for use as a structural, load-bearing
decking in residential and non-residential buildings, room additions,
A-frames and log homes for exposed beam construction, and for high-performance
schools and offices where daylighting is designed into the structure.
EasyPy comes with a 6 mil pre-finished surface of a decorative white "flitter" vinyl film.
It is not recommended for use over swimming pools or similar areas.
For a UL nailable, structural Class A fire-rated
roof deck see Homasote Company's Firestall® Roof Deck.
- Made from 98% recycled paper content
- Durable, structural and resilient
- Insulation values up to R-32 plus can be achieved by adding Thermasote® Nail Base Roof Insulation
- No splinters, knots of voids
- Contains no asbestos or formaldehyde additives
- Protected against termites and fungi
Sizes & Weights (nominal), Thermal Resistance
||2' x 8'
NOTE: Finished T&G on long edges and square on ends.
Other sizes available by special order.
Fire Resistance Ratings Easy-ply (Flitter Vinyl)*
|Method of Test
*Also available in Class "A" rated Firestall® Roof Decking (natural finish only).
||Max. rafter spacing for live loads of:*
*Spans are limited by 1/180 deflection expressed in lbs. per square foot
of roof area projected on a horizontal plane and over two or more spans. 10 PSF dead load assumed.
ICBO Report No. 1016
FHA Materials Release No. 1150a